Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Monday, October 5, 2015
★ •´¯`• ★ CT TTD STORE ★ •´¯`• ★
Introducing Norella's tube "Skelly"... she is awesome, and perfect for all those who celebrate Dia De Muertos or Day of the Dead!!... she is cute, sexy, and oh so dreadful.. I just love her!! she was so easy to work with .. don't delay and grab her here today... http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=126_332_333&products_id=9384
I paired her with Bella Caribena's scrapkit " Bloody Muertias".. need I say more.. lol, this kit is loaded with all the elements you need to create that great goth or day of the dead tag... all red, black, silver, white, grey, elements, and of course creepy trees and branches with skulls in a brown tone.. bellisimo!!.. grab it here today,156 elements and 13 papers, get it here .... http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_103_396&products_id=9416

TUBE & KIT PREVIEW


TAGS I MADE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive