Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Thursday, June 18, 2015
***** CT TTD STORE*****

I may be Canadian, but I am right across the water from Detroit Michigan, besides my family lives in the USA lol, so I had to make a celebratory tag for 4th of July... I decided to use ©Keith Grvey's tube American Tease and paired it with Tiny Turtle Designs's kit "July 1"... what an awesome kit, loaded with font letters, word art, frames, and all things red white and blue!!! this kit was a blast to work with, The possibilities are endless.. this kit will pair beautifully with any Patriotic tube out there..God Bless America.. grab it here for 0.79 http://tinyturtledesigns.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_9&products_id=896

KIT AND TAGS I MADE PREVIEW


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive