Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

Groups I Tag In

Labels

Friday, April 10, 2015
*****CT FOR GINNIBUG DESIGNZ*****
Introducing Jenn's kit called "Xira".. This kit is amazing, I absolutely love mermaids, and the sea, it is tranquil and peaceful..beyond beautiful, just like this kit!!.. it has so many wonderful items to use This kit is made to match Spazz's tube of the same name,which I used in my creations, although any mermaid tube can be easily used to create your underwater castle or realm!! This kit comes with 85 elements and 18 papers( it sure seems like alot more) lol .. dont delay!, grab it today from Spazz'd Art.... http://spazzdart.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5_27&products_id=640

KIT & TUBE PREVIEW
TAGS I MADE



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Blinkie

Blog Archive